Sunday, February 28, 2010

NEW INFO about Hoop Fusion Classes



Greetings my lovelies! :)

I've got tons of GREAT NEWS!

FIRST OFF!!

Saturday's Hoop Fusion class from 2-3pm is OFFICIALLY INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED ONLY!
Still Drop-in, but experience with hooping is required :) WHEEE!!!!!

Drop-in MIXED LEVEL classes are still ongoing! Attendance is at an all time high!
Tues 8:15-9:15pm
Wed 8:00-9:00pm

PLEASE sign up ONLINE:
www.pdxpoledivas.com
CLASS SPACE IS LIMITED.

Diva Den Studios
9220 SW Barbur Blvd Ste 110 (in back corner)
(in Barbur Place Shopping Center)
Portland, OR 97219



Words from My Hoop Students:

"I loved your class tonight! You are so down to earth and easy to learn from, thanks for bringing the hoop LOVE! "

"I just want to tell you how happy I am to have met you. I can't believe how much I have already learned in just 3 classes! I look forward to seeing you every week for class and always leave inspired and even more motivated. I thank you and thought you should know that."

"I have taken hoop classes before but never succeeded so quickly until I came to Megzz class! There is so much one-on-one attention and positive encouragement from the other students! Its the most fun I have all week!"

"Hooping is my favorite form of exercise! Megzz is an amazing teacher and inspiration for All!! I recommend her to all people who want to get introduced into hooping & the community!"

"I've never had so much fun in an exercise class! Megzz vibrant energy and positive attitude makes class the best night of my week!"

"I've been working on some new moves for WEEKS and coming into her class just once and I get them all within a few minutes! Her trouble-shooting is remarkable!"

"I wholeheartedly endorse Megan Abernathy as an instructor and trainer. Megan worked with me individually to teach me techniques in hoop dancing. Megan explained each move, breaking it down into components, and had me executing moves that I couldn’t do before despite prior instruction. Besides her in-depth knowledge of the kinetics of the movements, she is undoubtedly warm and enthusiastic. Megan acts responsibly and honors her schedule. Megan is a wonderful teacher!"

Have any words you'd like to share about your experiences in Hoop Class?
Please share them with us!


WheeEE!!
So excited!
Feel Free to Help spread the word! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment