Monday, April 5, 2010

GroovinMeGzz is headed to Florida!!


So excited! I am part of the Street team for The Hooping Life Movie & performing with the HOOLA MONSTERS at the premier!!! EEEE!!! I feel like I am truly living my dream :) SO BLESSED! and living in constant gratitude!!!

AAAAAAAAAND I'm teaching a workshop!





GroovinMeGzz has come to Florida! In this unique workshop she will get your heart rate up, and lead you through exercises that are soothing to your soul! We will begin with Hoop Yoga, basic postures engaging in stretching, warming up the muscles and tuning movements to your breath. Next we will flow through FUN conceptual exercises. Incorporating plane changes, grace, flow and beat punctuation. I'll be urging creativity and pushing your boundaries as a dancer! This workshop is designed for mixed level of hoopers! So come one, come all!

Feel free to be WORRY FREE!
Register and pay below so you are all ready to go! :)













Crescent Lake Park on Saturday, April 17 from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Address is:
1320 5th Street North, Saint Petersburg, FL 33701
Cost is $20


No comments:

Post a Comment