Friday, June 8, 2012

I am in the YES FLOW with the Universe

Pure
"Every thought I think is creating my future"
The Universe totally supports every thought I choose to think and believe. I have unlimited choices about what I think. I choose bliss, balance, peace and harmony. I choose to express it in my life. 


Today was the best day I've had in Colorado YET!
I scored a super cozy studio apartment, put down the deposit today. I so look forward to creating the perfect space! :) A local hooper is moving and getting rid of TONS of furniture! She's hooking ME up! I'm so lucky! I also scored a sweet dresser today dumpster diving!
So blessed.
I have some interviews lining up and now only working at one job. about 16 hr/week...hoping to find some more work soon!


Flower of LIfe
"I am in the process of Positive Change"
I am unfolding in fulfilling ways. Only good can come to me. 
I now express HEALTH, HAPPINESS, PROSPERITY, and peace of mind.


Universal Consciousness
"My thoughts are creative"
The out to every negative thought that comes to my mind!!!
No person, place or thing has any power over me, for I am the only thinker in my mind. I create my own reality and everyone in it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment