Monday, March 5, 2012

GroovinMeGzz is Moving to Denver, CO! Farewell/Hoop Jam April 1st!


Hello my fellow hoopers, friends and loved ones.... I have BIG NEWS! I am moving from the lovely city of Portland, OR and headed east to Denver, CO!  I have so many friends welcoming me with their arms wide open, I feel very blessed. I know in my heart of hearts I am making the right decision, but it is hard to leave so many awesome friends and this amazing city behind....


But...I can't even begin to describe to you how badly I need this move... My heart has been trapped here, I can't seem to heal from being shattered, plus I have no real positive opportunities manifesting... it is my time to move on. Once I made this decision my heart has felt lighter, my outlook is brighter and I know this will be an ultimate healing journey. 


I am full of gratitude for all I have experienced here in Portland. So grateful for all the amazing people I met, and memories we've shared. 
I appreciate all the love and support. 




I am planning several events for us to gather and celebrate LIFE!!! So far this is the only one on the books... stay tuned!


April Fools Farewell Birthday Hoop Jam at Centerspace 420 SE 6th Ave
Sunday April 1st 2:00-4:00pm
$3-5 donation please :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment